Please utilise our Customer Portal to access your child’s group classes and make-up lessons (if applicable). All group lesson make-ups must be booked through the portal. Private Lessons & Squad Lessons will still need to contact the office via ‘Contact Us’ to arrange your makeup.
We have provided an instructional video below to assist in how to book makeup lessons.
- Select “Register New Account” and make sure to use the email address you registered upon booking your child in for lessons (usually the same email address that you receive all correspondence from us).
- We do kindly ask all parents please give as much notice as possible when notifying absence. This frees up space and provides the opportunity for another child who may be doing a makeup session or even if another child wishes to trial a lesson.
- All absences must be registered no less than 8 hours before your group lesson to be eligible for a makeup lesson. Please ensure you select the correct reason when registering for a makeup.
- All makeups must be used in the term they are registered. This keeps the process fair and consistent for all families.
- If you can’t find a session in your preferred week, please check availability in future weeks as places may become available as other students notify their absence.
- If you have any issues, feel free to give us a call or send us an email.
- For mobile users, there is an app that you can download on Google Play or Apple App Store
- For app users, when registering for the first time select company by CODE: R9Y33YE9